Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Coffee ii

I posted a blog some time ago (13 September) listing a number of places where I'd found good coffee in the States. Australians are big snobs, or shall we say more particular, about this, and it's multi million dollar business in the Australian cities. For some reason there seems to be good coffee in this area (the broad circle that takes in East, West and the main part of Hollywood.)

In the interests of occasionally having a trivial post, I continue with my list:

Javavista, 6707 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood CA 90027;
Groundworks on the corner of Cahuenga and Sunset in Hollywood;
the Gelato Bar, 1936 Hillhurst Ave, 90027.

And I forgot the place we used to go to in Greenpoint in New York - Milk and Roses. I often used to work there back in 2011.


 A more substantial blog next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment